Why belong to Congregation Dor Hadash?
- Be part of a welcoming, caring community
- Rabbi Yael's involvement in your life cycle events
- High Holy Days
- Worship services
- Torah study
- Holiday celebrations
- Kids' Gesher Program that builds Jewish identities, from preschool through high school
- Adult education
- Volunteer opportunities for all ages and interests
- The Shmeer, our weekly email
- Ha Kesher, our newsletter
- New members are offered the option of paying as little as 50% dues in the first year of membership.
- New members with children enrolling in Gesher have the option of free membership dues in the first year of membership with paid Gesher fees.
- CDH appreciates any dues paid above the required amount. We are a small community that relies on the generosity of members to meet our financial obligations of rent, professional salaries and other expenses.
- Learn more about about membership categories and dues.
- Download the New Member Application
- Download the Invoice for Membership Dues; Gesher Application and School Fees
- Download the Application for Discretionary Consideration
Complete the forms and mail them to Congregation Dor Hadash, 11860 Carmel Valley Road, San Diego, CA 92130, or scan and email them to Julie Gross, the congregation's Administrator.