Worship and Study
Kabbalat Shabbat services, Torah study and all holiday celebrations (unless otherwise noted) will be held on the second floor in the library at San Diego Jewish Academy, 11860 Carmel Creek Road, San Diego. Elevator access is in the main building. Parking is in the lower, east lot. Do not turn right at Shaw Ridge Road at the Kaiser Permanente corner. Please go through the intersection, up the hill, and turn right into the driveway (it can be hard to see at night). If you don't have a CDH parking sticker, you will need to let the guard know that you are attending services, Torah study, etc. at Dor Hadash.
- Friday, August 2, 2019, No services; Rabbi on vacation.
- Friday, August 9, 7:00 p.m., Kabbalat Shabbat and Bar Mitzvah
- Saturday, August 10, 10:00 a.m., Shabbat service and Bar Mitzvah
- Friday, August 16, 7:00 p.m., Kabbalat Shabbat
- *Saturday, August 17, Jews along the Trail + Torah Study (come for either or both)
- 8:45 a.m. Meet at Nussbaums in La Jolla (call office to RSVP and address)
- 9:00 a.m. Hike along the bike path to Windansea and back
- 10:00 a.m. Torah Study at Nussbaum's home
- Friday, August 23, 7:00 p.m., Kabbalat Shabbat
- Saturday, August 31, 5:00 p.m., Havdalah at the Bay